Hello everyone! We’re excited to announce the release of Other World Mapper V 0.9.5 for both Windows and OSX!
We’ve added a lot since the last release. Here are the highlights!
This is the first full release for OSX! This includes Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave. We are currently testing a legacy build to support Yosemite and El Capitan.
We’ve added multiple features and tools from user feedback
- Updated UI throughout
- For Windows users we’ve added a UI Dark Theme mode
- UI Scaling for high resolution devices
- Icons and previews now have size options
- More line and cursor info while drawing
- Ability to turn individual items auto label on/off
- Snap angles options added to Tools menu
- Ability to “lock” item properties
- Updated edge properties for streams and pools
- Tapering for Streams tool
- More features for Measure tool
These are just some of the more exciting things we’ve changed. We’ve added other small features throughout. Of course we’ve also fixed reported bugs and known issues.
Also, news for Linux users, sorry we’re taking so long but, the wait is almost over! We plan to have a beta release for Linux by the end of February!
The Three Minds Software team would like to thank everyone for your support and feedback. We hope you’re as excited about this new version as we are and look forward to seeing what you create with it!