Hello everyone, Stephanie here! We’ve been getting a lot of questions about development in several areas of Other World Mapper. So, I decided to post a breakdown of what the team is currently working on and plans for the near future.
- Mac and Linux Release
- At the top of our priority is list is the Mac and Linux release. We’re well into the port. The internal functionality is pretty much finished. The UI porting is well underway. Katie and I are working almost full time on this. We’re aiming for an alpha release in late March or early April of this year.
- V0.9.4 Windows Release
- This release will include UI improvements, reported issue fixes, and a few feature request. More details will be given with the actual release. We’ll try to have this out by the end of next week (Feb 24th).
- Art Pack Releases
- We’ve received a lot of request for additional artwork so we’re in the process of updating our website with the new sets we’ve commissioned.
- Tutorials both written and video
- We’ll continue to post written tutorials here on this blog. We also plan to add video demos and tutorials to our YouTube channel soon.
- Feature Request
- We’re still taking requests for features that will make Other World Mapper easier to use. In the next few days we’ll post a list of already planned features for everyone’s reference and input.
I hope this information is helpful. We’ll try to keep everyone up to date as we continue to move forward!