V0.9.7 is now out for Windows and OSX! For this release we focused on fixing known issues and completing functionality.
With this release we added support for OSX El Capitan and Yosemite.
Important note for OSX Users: this new version changes the location of art resources to match OSX’s recommended practices. Please make sure to backup any custom artwork before installing this update.
For our Linux users, we are still working on the Beta release, which we know is very late.
New feature highlights for V0.9.7 :
- Added support for OSX El Capitan and Yosemite.
- Added scale transform to transform toolbar
- Now supports scaling of multi selected features and labels
- Grid options window now has units option
- Added item name hints for some tools
- Updated sample maps included with program
- Added basic full screen mode (will be expanded)
- Added exporting of all notes to single file
- Added round building and tower texture wrap
- Added middle button click pan
- Clean up and improvement for grids