Initially intended for last year and after a long delay we finally released V1.0.3. We apologize for the lack of updates and the time between releases.
This is a new mode for the stairs tools that allows to create platforms, something we felt had been missing for a while. Like the spiral stairs, it allows any “sweep” angle.
With this release we also added the option to make custom color palettes as well as an improved color picker. We include a few custom made color palettes, but you will obviously want to create your own as you work on your maps.
New Building Tool Types
We added new shapes (double intersect and double miter) to allow for more custom shaped buildings and we also added courtyard style buildings as an option.
- Added option to disable grid anti-aliasing.
- Added unit options for shape pens.
- Added toggle for children feature scaling.
- Added option for border margins.
- Added rotation and size shortcut for lights.
- Added copy/paste properties between structural tool and closed area/corridors.
- Allow grid larger than map.
- Also fixed many small issues, including several Linux issues.
With this release out, we’ll turn our focus back to user feature requests. If there’s something you’d like to see added to Other World Mapper, please let us know! We’ll try to add it as we work towards the v1.1 and v1.5 milestones.
Thank you for your continued support!
– The Three Minds Software Team (Stephanie, Katie and Alejandro)