We’re back to doing more frequent releases with a few new features and issue fixes. We are aiming to continue this and have another minor release out within the next two months.
This version adds a customizable windrose network tool
More Options for Generated Borders
We added the ability to have a texture for the generated borders and selection of more options so you can create more custom borders for your map.
We added a new export option to make it easier to export just one section of your map
Add/Subtract to Fill Feature
Added add and subtract modes for the fill feature area so it’s easier to create holes, modify and have more custom shapes for them.
- Added passive scrolling support for layers window
- Added more options for advanced settings
- Expanded Keyboard Shortcuts
- Paste via shortcut now places to cursor position when valid
- Added processing of viewbox and defs to SVG art resources
- Added option for center based on bounding box
- And fixes several issues for Windows, OSX and Linux
– The Three Minds Software Team (Stephanie, Katie and Alejandro)